Monday 27 May 2013

Spring Cleaning

Ok peeps….I’m back in the house!

Good point number one - after 4 weeks of exam marking and report writing I have finally finished!! 

Good point number 2 - it’s HALF TERM.

Thank goodness normal service can resume not only in the www, but also in the real world. At this time of year, everything grinds to a halt whilst I chain myself to my laptop to write 100+ reports. I can’t remember the last time I cleaned the bathroom, the spare room is a no go zone due to the mountains of laundry……… AND those piles of paperwork are still haunting my dreams!! Not to mention the saga of Sprout’s missing passport – not much to tell other than it’s missing obviously!!  All this has spurred me on to have a really good Spring Clean!


Knowing how easily I can be distracted from these less than thrilling tasks I have come up with a game plan –


I am planning to sweep through the house starting with all the rooms upstairs on Tuesday and then all of downstairs on Wednesday followed by Mission Paperwork on Thursday! 

Wish me luck!! 

If you have any Spring Cleaning tips please feel free to send them my way - I think I'm going to need all the help I can get!!

                     You can catch me here

 here

here!


Sprout’s House
           xox





No comments:

Post a Comment